Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 42 countries.
FRM is looking to hire a full-time intern to join their division based in Mumbai, India. The role will work closely
2022 Firm Risk Management Industrial Trainee Program (Mumbai)
Operational Risk refers to the risk of financial or other loss, or potential damage to a firm’s reputation, resulting from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems, or from external events. Operational Risk
Department (ORD) within FRM is responsible for supporting various components of the Operational Risk Framework including Risk Assessment, Monitoring, Analytics, Reporting, Quality Assurance, Governance, Process Validation etc. They also provide change management support and develop automation solutions for analytics and reporting of operational risk information to management.
Risk Data & Strategy (RD&S) team within FRM is responsible for the development and promotion of data standards, governance, and monitoring of the Risk Data Domains to evidence compliance with Risk Data Policy and the BCBS 239 Principles. RD&S provides strategic partnership across Firm Risk to enhance Risk Data management. The team is responsible for creating and maintaining the Global Risk Data Policy, and for reviewing proposed country, legal entity or risk domain specific Risk Data policies or procedures to ensure congruency and alignment across FRM.
Risk Analysis and Reporting is a critical component of FRM, responsible for performing detailed risk analysis, creating comprehensive risk reporting and designing and implementing strategic reporting solutions.
• Pursuing CA
• Interest in financial services industry particularly in risk management, finance, or operation
• Good understanding of risk management concepts and financial products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize; comfortable when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills and high attention to details
• Good working knowledge in Power Point and Excel
• Nice to have skills: VBA, SQL querying, Python, Power BI, Tableau