Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
NCC CoE Finance team is responsible for coordinating the overall Non-Contract Cost (NCC) activities across the growth platforms and operating groups. The key responsibilities include providing assistance to the NCC planning, forecasting and reporting requirements.
• Annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes for non-contract costs
o Assisting the Sr Specialist/Specialist in Planning/forecasting related activities
o Ensure accurate update of the forecasting tool for the sub units within a group
o Help in the overall consolidation and preparation of summaries for the group
• Monthly and quarterly reporting needs
o Ensure timely and accurate release of all the reporting deliverables
o Provide assistance in the deep dive/adhoc analysis whenever required
• Manage Biz-inquiry requests related to SAP Financials structure maintenance
• CA / MBA (Finance) / CMA with minimum 0 – 5 years of experience
• Excellent MS Office skills [specially in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint]
• Ability to work through large database
• Data Scientist
• Comfortable to work in a multi-cultural environment
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).