Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Talent Fulfillment Analyst
• Demand: Provide the sourcing strategy within defined SLAs Validate the demands Update the criticality of demands in Abacus .High or Medium or Low.
• Identify and update the channels of fulfillment along with the Scheduling lead and Resource Mobilization Lead Supply
• Roll offs: Update accurate roll off information of the resources, Trade resources from within Account Groups Identify External supply from Recruitment Channel, Liaise with Recruitment team.
• Contract Management Team (CMT): Liaise with the CMT for contracting resources demand fulfillment
• Match supply with demand and shortlist suitable resources based on resume and discussion with the candidate
• Provide short-listed resources to the project and track to closure.
• Send lock requests or provide support for the Project Managers on sending the lock requests, Engagement with Business
• Hold weekly calls with the Delivery Unit leads and Delivery Group Leads on the demand fulfillment
• Develop impactful relationships with the business and provide proactive solutions on demand fulfillment System related activities
• Maintain the Soft lock limits
• Follow up with the projects on allocation of the resources
• Update the data base on the allocation of the resources
• Validate demands
• Capture resource related information – Change of location roll off details scheduling remarks.
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of the entities business strategy and objectives
• Recruitment processes or policies
• Headcount planning tools and principles .specifically those used within Accenture.
• Project management tools and methodologies
• HR and Recruiting system knowledge
• Management information reporting principles
• Understanding of productivity metrics service level agreement principles and vendor management
• Team management tools and techniques including performance management and training Functional
• Strong Analytical skills
• Influencing or negotiating
• Project Management or Delivery
• Relationship Building
• Comfort with ambiguity.
To Apply,Click here!