Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
This is a great opportunity to join Amazon’s world-class technical team, working with really smart and self-driven engineers. You will be a major contributor in providing a better customer experience to millions of users worldwide.
1.Gain understanding of Alexa Communications services, product features, and internal operational processes.
2.Follow SOPs to troubleshoot incoming tickets, identify root causes, and provide fast resolution.
3.Document and escalate software/service defects to development teams.
4. Perform trend-analysis and identify common pain points.
5.Develop and maintain SOPs and Runbooks for debugging common customer scenarios.
6.Improve support processes, communication (e.g., calendar, templates), and metrics (e.g., productivity, time to resolution , etc).
• Strong in both written and verbal English.
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, Firefox etc. are required.
• Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS B.E., B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.B.SC, BCA, B.E
• Basic knowledge on Linux commands and Command Line interface would be an added advantage.
• Good communication skills
To Apply,Click here!