Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises
Software Support Engineer – Java Support
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership of the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, identifying bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
• You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
• You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
• You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
• You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality, etc.
• You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix