Atlas Copco is a Swedish multinational industrial company that was founded in 1873. It manufactures industrial tools and equipment. The Atlas Copco Group is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Nacka, Sweden.
Business Process Engineer
· You will actively search for efficiency improvements in R&D systems and processes, and implement new solutions
· You will support the development of collaboration tools
· You will support the PLM project for the Portable Air Division
· You will investigate how virtual prototyping and extra simulation tools can contribute to a shorter time to market
· You will improve process and system interaction with other departments. You will start with Antwerp and where possible we will look for worldwide implementation in our division.
· You act as process engineer & lead process development tools (from analysis until implementation)
· You define detailed requirements for the new environment (SharePoint, PLM, …)
· You work out an implementation plan, set up the solutions, execute and implement them.
· For complex topics and/or programming you can consult/ask assistance of the CR-IT department.
· You report deviations with recommendation for solutions.
· You reporting to the Program Leader Digitalization.
· Knowledge/Experience in SharePoint and PLM/CAD solutions (Windchill, Inventor, Creo,…), Office365 collaboration tools and basic SQL knowledge is an advantage, or willingness to learn.
· Understanding of needed functionalities in a business environment.
· Experience in adapting and aligning business processes (from analysis until implementation).
· Knowledge from R&D and concept to product processes is an asset.
·University degree (Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) or similar through experience.