Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products,
Customer Engagement & Social Value Delivery Graduate
• Validating and translating contractual commitments to build a robust Social Value delivery plan.
• Manage the end to delivery of initiatives/projects, facilitating calls, managing dashboards, designing solutions, and engaging with a wide range of teams to embed and drive social value culture within an account.
• You’ll be working with data – interpreting, analysing, tracking, and reporting on a wide variety of Social Value measures, working across Atos teams and 3rd parties to provide robust analysis and timely reports. Here you can identify themes, create synergies, and drive future improvements.
• Working with a wide variety of stakeholders, you’ll need to be able to engage, manage and positively influence relationships with key client interfaces as well as client governance structures. You’ll be a principle point of contact for all things social value and need to manage engagement with internal account stakeholders and Leadership teams.
• Communications and promoting are critical to this role as you’ll be managing programme core messages, building good news stories to position, educate & promote across the account, with our client, across Atos and externally.
• A forward-thinking person, who is pro-active and takes responsibility to drive things forward.
• Able to win trust, engage quickly & build relationships – we are looking for someone with high emotional intelligence.
• Strong project management skills – you’ll need to be super organised and comfortable managing multiple activities.
• Strong communication skills – you’ll be articulating messages clearly and succinctly and need to be able to influence through written messages and presentations.
• Ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we want a team-player.
• A fast learner motivated to progress.
• A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.