Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team,
Customer Service Representative
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Is comfortable asking clients about their financial goals and introducing services and products that will meet their needs.
• Has a minimum six months of client service experience in financial services, retail sales or another results-driven environment.
• Has a minimum of six months of experience offering solutions and services based on the client’s needs.
• In lieu of six months of client service experience, has previously completed the Bank of America financial center internship program.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Six months of cash handling experience.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
• Bilingual Spanish