BCG Boston Consulting Group is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963. BCG is one of the three biggest employers in management consulting, known as MBB or the Big Three.
In this role you will assist the Global Marketing Senior Manager and other members of the Practice Area Marketing Team in a variety of marketing related topics, such as communications development, management of the contacts database, reporting and business intelligence, event marketing, project management, progress tracking against marketing priorities, administrative support, and others.
• Social Media Content: Draft LinkedIn posts that BCG’s consulting teams can use to share our latest thought leadership with their networks. Share publications and media placements on LinkedIn Elevate. Advise Managing Directors and Partners on profile optimization and social media best practices.
• Communications: Write content and build digital newsletters in SalesForce Marketing Cloud to update the PA on our latest marketing activities that can be leveraged for business development. Track open and click rates for these communications.
• Employing your exceptional attention to detail
• Staying organized amidst a high volume of complex projects and stakeholders
• Displaying a strong work ethic, service-mentality, and autonomous drive
• Enthusiastically learning new tools and technology
• Working across and communicating with global teams at all levels of seniority
• Pivoting quickly and thinking of creative solutions
• Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
• Education and work experience: BA in marketing, engineering, business administration, or related program; preferably 1-2 years of experience in a business setting
• Experience in marketing communications, events planning, or marketing analytics preferred
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office – specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Experience with agile working tools including Trello and Slack is a plus
• Desire to gain practical experience in an international company
• Must be able to work approximately 30 hours/week from June through December. Potential to extend.
• Must be able to work in a remote location given COVID-19 related office closures
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Fluent, polished command of English language (verbal & written)
• Experience working in virtual and intercultural teams a plus