Bharat Electronics Limited,BEL a leading Navratna Defence Public Sector Enterprises, under the
ministry of Defence,is proposed to engage 6 [six] Management Industrial Trainees (Finance) for its
Advertisement: Selection for Management Industrial Trainees (FINANCE)
1. Candidates should have passed 10+2+3(UG)+CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate) .
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for selection
3. The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31.10.2019. (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for
SC/ST & PHP and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Documents to be produced at the time of Written Test/ Interview in original for verification:
1. Aadhar Card.
2. SSLC Mark Sheet [Age Proof]
3. Provisional / Original CA/ ICWA (INTER) Certificate.
4. SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate (if applicable).
5. No Objection Certificate (if Govt. / PSU Employees)
1. Candidate, who meets above mentioned criteria, may send the application form (prescribed in
Annexure-I) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12-Nov-19 with subject mentioned ’MIT (Finance)
trainee’. Application will be accepted through the mentioned email-id only.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the written test/ interview.
3. The duration of the training is for One Year only and extendable by one more year. However,
extension for one year may be considered after reviewing the candidate’s performance by management. The tenure of the MlTs (Finance) including their extensions period shall not exceed
the maximum period of TWO YEARS.
4. Shortlisted Candidate will be called for Written Test/ Interview through email id/ mobile number
only (provided in the Application form).
5. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the written test/ interview which will be
conducted at BEL-Ghaziabad.
6. Stipend is Rs. 10000/- per month for 1st year & Rs. 12000/- per month for 2nd year.
7. The MIT would be eligible for 1 day casual-cum-sick leave for every completed month of
8. Reservation will be per govt rules.
For Details Advertisement