Bharat Electronics Limited, A Govt. of India Enterprise, Ministry of Defence is a multi product Navaratna Company and is India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company. It has a turnover of over 11,000 Crores and has 9 manufacturing units across India.
We are proposed to engage Management Industrial Trainees for Bangalore Complex:
Management Industrial Trainees
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for selection
2. Candidate should have passed intermediate CA/ICWA
3. The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 16-10-2019 (Upper age limit
is relaxed by 5years for SC/ST/PWD & 3years for OBC)
Documents to be brought in original & a set of xerox for verification:
1. 10th standard Marks card
2. Original Degree Certificate
3. Provisional / Original intermediate CA/ICWA Certificate.
4. SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate (if applicable)
1. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the selection
2. The duration of Training is for ONE YEAR & extendable by one more
year based on the satisfactory performance during one year training
3. Stipend will be Rs.10,000/-per month for 1st year & 12,000/- per
month for 2nd year
4. Canteen, Transport and dormitory accommodation facilities are provided on chargeable basis as per company norms
5. Free OPD medical facilities at BEL Hospital and accidental insurancepolicy for Rs.5,00,000/- will be provided.
Interested candidates who fulfill the above criteria’s can appear for selection on 07-Jun-2019 at 10:00 AM in Hongirana hall, Centre for Learning and Development (CLD), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, Bangalore –560013.
For further details contact: 080-22195323.
For Advertisement,Click here!