EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. The EY member firms in Singapore, with a strength of close to 3,400 people and 180 Partners, is part of the Asia-Pacific Area, which comprises 23 countries across 6 Regions and brings together over 55,000 people to provide services seamlessly across borders.
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
Tax, Associate – Tax Services, Singapore (2021 Graduates)
1) Business Tax Services
2) Indirect Tax
3) International Tax Services (ITS Core)
4) Transfer Pricing
5) Transaction Tax
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Final year students pursuing a degree in Accountancy
- Prior work experience is not required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsPlease note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
Copy of Highest Academic Certification and Transcripts
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.