BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860.
Associate – Financial Accounting & Reporting
• Ensure that financial reporting to the Head Office and Management is complete, accurate and compliant with Group accounting policies
• Contribute to the pre-closing process
• Perform and document accounting controls and analysis
• Contribute to the automation of certain accounting processes and the standardisation of booking schemes among entities.
• Prepare the financial reporting sent on a monthly basis to the Head Office: P&L, balance sheet, off balance sheet, annexes, tax book, regulatory reporting schedules
• Prepare ad hoc Financial Reporting’s for Head office upon request
• Contribute to accounting controls and analysis as defined by the BNP Paribas Standard Accounting Control Plan.
• Contribute to inter-company transactions reconciliation.
• Ensure the good coordination with the Regional Financial Reporting team, in particular during the pre-closing process and whenever an accounting issue needs to be addressed
• Participate to Finance Projects linked to Head Office Financial Reporting
• Contribute to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework.
• Monitor Financial Reporting through key performance and key risk indicators. In particular contribute to the elimination of manual reclassifications and warnings/missing items.
• Report incidents and accounting issues
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Strong knowledge of accounting under IFRS
• Strong knowledge of Financial Products
• Comfortable with basic office tools (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Outlook)
• Excellent knowledge and use of MS Excel
Specific Qualifications (if Required)
Chartered Accountant, CPA or equivalent \MBA Finance
Experience Level At least 1 year
To Apply,Click here!