Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini! excellent job opportunities for Procurement for a process associate and Sr associate position at Capgemini Bangalore
If you are interested to apply and have experience matching to the below job description, please walk-in to the below mentioned venue.
1. Create/Amend Purchase Order in SAP/SRM
2. Working knowledge of supply chain coordination
3. Flexible to work in Australian shift (3.30 am to 12.30 pm)
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Working knowledge of Info Records/Source list maintenance
7. Hands on experience in SAP SD Module
8. Experience in spend analytics is a plus
9. Working knowledge of supply/demand planning in SAP R/3
10. Should have experience in SAP R/3,Procurement-PO Creation /amendment,expediting /amendment,expediting SCM-Supply Planning.
Mandatory Documents to furnish at the time of interview process:-
Passport Size photograph
Copy of Photo ID proof for security reasons
Job Location: – Bangalore
Walk-In Interview on
Tuesday 4th-Jun-2019 | 9:00 AM – 12.00 PM
Capgemini Business Services
Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower A, 2nd Floor
73/1, 2nd Floor, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post
Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore 560 048. India
Contact Company: Capgemini Technology Services India Limited