Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue. Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Graduate Engineer Trainee-
Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement
• Works with plant management team to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
• Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
• This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long-term success of the business and the employees
• Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management 65%
Plant Operations Management
• Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
• Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions
• Participate in area mentor programs
• Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
• GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
• 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
To Apply,Click here!