CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
- Does preliminary research on a property including verification of comparables, demographics, market area analysis, etc.
- Assists in preparing simple portions of an appraisal report.
- Assists in examining and analyzing income producing properties.
- Researches market area and attempts to determine what may impact the subject’s value.
- Assists in making comparison analysis based on sales of similar properties.
- Analyzes past revenue and expense performance
- May be trained to use Argus (cash flow software) as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial real estate terms and principles.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good writing skills.