CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2016 revenue). The Company has 80,000+ employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers across 100+ countries worldwide.
CBRE is conducting a walk-in drive at our office for various positions for which details are provided below.
Facility Executive – Tech (2-4 Years) – Electrical Engineers Commercial & Residential.
Front Office Executive ( 6 days working ) – Commercial & Residential.
MEP Engineers (2 – 5 Years) Residential.
Assistant Facility Manager- Tech Electrical Engineer Commercial (3 5 Years)
Fire and Safety Manager- Residential. (6 8 Years)
Helpdesk Executive Residential (2 3 Years)
Executive Assistant Commercial (2 4 Years)
Facility Executive – Soft Commercial (2 – 5)
Technical Manager Commercial (4 8 Years)
Transport Executive Commercial (2 3 Years)
F&B Executive Commercial ( 3 5 Years )
Assistant Manager – Space Management ( 6 8 Years ) ** Interior Designers only
1. Must be very good in word, excel and PPT
2. Quick learner, can work under pressure
3. Should be very good in communication skills. ( Verbal and Written )
4. Candidates with relative experience in similar industry will be preferred.
Walk-In Interview on 1st June 2019.
Interview Time: 10:00 AM 12:00 PM (Candidates reporting after 12:30 PM will not be considered for the interview)
Location: 11Th Floor, Raheja Tower,
Plot No: C-30, Block G, Next to Bank of Baroda,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Contact Person: Kevin Gandhi email@example.com
– Freshers are not eligible for this walk-in drive.
– Education Diploma in Electrical \ Mechanical or Bachelors in Electrical \ Mechanical (Any one of the qualification is must).
– Kindly note that if you do not have any proof of your previous employment’s will not be considered for the interview itself.
– Candidate who have applied in CBRE in last 3 months are not eligible for interviews.
– As this is a walk-in drive candidates are requested to plan the day accordingly considering the waiting period.
– Carry your updated resume along with your passport sized photograph.
– Please be formally dressed.
– Existing CBRE employees are not eligible for this walk-in interview. In case of any clarification required please drop an e-mail to Human resource Department.
Contact Company: CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd