Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Customers Service represntive
· Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback or incidents
· Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
· Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
· Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry, order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer facing applications.
· Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
· Performs proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
· Performs client site merchandising supplier support updates
· Monitors open orders to ensure accurate confirmations/Forward Warehouse open orders to insure accurate confirmations
· Handle e-mail requested interactions
· Perform catalog management maintenance for customer order guides
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma and 2 years in a Customer Service function OR an Associate’s Degree.
Previous experience in foodservice or foodservice distribution industry is preferred.
Call Center experience
Basic computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
Demonstrates customer service orientation
Ability to select and apply standard policies and procedures.
Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively.
Excellent oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, proper grammar, and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
Ability to work in a fast paced team environment