Eaton Corporation plc is an American-Irish multinational power management company with 2021 sales of $19.63 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio.
Graduate Jobs Opportunities at Eaton Corporation for Engineering Graduate, Eaton Career Vacancies for Freshers, Eaton Recruitment 2023, Jobs Openings at Eaton for Fresher 2023
Table of Contents
Business Process Engineer – Pune
Responsible for supply chain delivery & domain expertise, and delivering analytics and reporting projects. Responsibilities
Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions
Document step-by-step procedures for the supply planning process
Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand and evaluate business processes
analyzing supply chain procedures, recommending and implementing improvements, and determining supply chain KPIs.
Collecting and interpreting analytical and performance data to determine supply chain KPIs.
Collaborate with Data engineering and data science team to Develop Digital solution
Use industrial best practices to improve business process
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, logistics, business, or a related field.
• Advanced proficiency in industry-related supply chain management software.
• Knowladge about EPR like SAP & Oracle
• In-depth knowledge of supply chain analytics and KPI measurement.
• Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Superb collaboration and communication abilities.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Certification in Supply Chain Management is desirable
• Knowledge of the latest developments in the Supply Chain & Logistics industry
• Good communications skills, written, spoken and visual.
• Able to deal with huge complexity.
• Comfortable working remotely from colleagues, manager, and stakeholders.
• To be able to deal with uncertainty and to bring clarity and definition.
• Willingness to take on challenges.
• Travel may be required but less than 20% of the time.