Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Administrative Specialist Associate Analyst
Are you able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines as well as client expectations for quality and accuracy? If so, you may be a good fit in the role of an Administrative Specialist. At Deloitte, we provide client services by processing time and expenses for PPMDs (partners, principals, and managing directors), providing Deloitte Professional Services (DPS), formatting/editing drafts of client deliverables, processing vendor payments, researching in Internet, creating surveys and Hot Spots (creating workspace), etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in commerce or any other stream
· 1-2 years of administrative experience in a large corporate environment
· Superior customer service experience essential, with strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines
· Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office required; experience using tracking systems and database management a plus
· Task oriented and highly organized with the ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks
· Excellent interpersonal skills required, with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with firm personnel at all levels
· Detail oriented with excellent follow-through skills
· Excellent writing and grammar skills; proofreading skills a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, professional attitude and presence
· Project management experience a plus
· Ability to work in a virtual teaming environment
· Flexibility to work overtime as required on both weeknights and weekends
To Apply,Click here!