Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Ministry of Defence, Dept. of Defence Production & one of the leading shipyard in India, invites Online Application from eligible Graduate / Diploma holders for undergoing One Year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. This training will be governed by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Western Region (BOAT-WR).
Total Vacancies: 73 posts
Salary : Rs. 3,542 Per Month for Diploma Holders and Rs. 4984 for Degree Holders
Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply : 10/02/2019
Subject Field: Chemical Engineering., Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecomm, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering.
1) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
2) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
3) Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
1) A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
2) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by University in relevant discipline
3) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How To Apply:
1) Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment / registration as apprentices. Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
2) After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL (ID No./Registration Number of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in NATS Portal is WMHMCS000044). Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in MDL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
3) In case of any issues / queries related to NATS portal, you may please contract Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) (Western Region), Mumbai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, MDL shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
Commencement of Online Application : 01.02.2019
Last Date of Online Application : 10.02.2019.
For any clarification candidates may contact via email via email id: firstname.lastname@example.org