Exxon Mobil Corporation, doing business as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company, and was formed on November 30, 1999 by the merger of Exxon and Mobil.
ExxonMobil Australia is this country’s oldest petroleum company, operating since 1895. ExxonMobil Australia principally operates through subsidiaries Esso Australia Pty Ltd and Mobil Refining Australia Pty Ltd.
Mobil Altona Refinery currently has positions available for talented and highly motivated individuals seeking a rewarding career opportunity.
Instrument, Electrical & Analyser (IEA) Technician
You will be required to provide specialist knowledge, support and execution (including maintenance, commissioning, diagnosis and servicing) on HV and LV electrical systems, distributed control systems and shutdown systems, pipeline and metering systems, control loops and process analysers. You will also be required to hold an Unrestricted Electrical License and Certificate in Instrumentation. Prior experience in the petrochemical industry is highly desirable.
Supporting your IEA aptitude and knowledge, you will be required to display:-
• Total commitment to safety, quality, ethics and controls
• Innovative in identifying creative solutions
• Ability to build sound working relationships
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as the ability to work independently
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to follow and maintain work processes
To Apply,Click here!