Fluor Corporation is a multinational engineering and construction firm headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is a holding company that provides services through its subsidiaries in the following areas: oil and gas, industrial and infrastructure, government and power.
Graduate Process Engineer | Netherlands | Europe
The successful candidate is responsible for and must be able / willing to develop knowlegde to:
1. Perform engineering under guidance of a senior in all project phases e.g. Feasibility studies, conceptual design, front-end design, detail engineering and design and plant commissioning for integration of new facilities in revamp type project as well for ‘small’ grass-root type of projects. Work activities include e.g.:
• Develop the process configuration that best supports the client’s business case during the conceptual engineering
• Further development of the process design and ensure that the required functionality is maintained during the following design and engineering phases.
• Towards project completion, the process engineers are involved in testing and start-up of the facility; either in a leading role or supporting the client;
• More senior engineers actively support the business development process by supporting our clients with their definition of new projects and by preparing competitive proposals.
2. Promoting and support Value improvements initiatives and Continuous Performance Improvement
Basic Job Requirements
• Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent in chemical engineering
• Candidates shall be fluent in both Dutch and English;
• Written and oral communication with our Client’s is as well in Dutch as in English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel
• Be able to multi-task
To Apply,Click here!