HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.
We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
Analyst – IT Help Desk Technician
• Managing user account across applications running on various platforms like Windows Active Directory, etc.
• To create and administer LAN accounts of the users
• To create and administer various shared resources e.g. Distribution Lists, Directories
• To provide permissions to the user as required by them
• Ensure that the customer has the appropriate access to the tools to support the business in an efficient way
• System Administrator for the User Account Maintenance and Incident Management
• Create LAN and/or E-mail account for the users and administer them.
• Creation and administration of Global groups.
• Creation and modification of exchange resources like Distribution Lists, Shared E-mail account, Shared Calendar and Conference Rooms.
• Creation of New Directories as per the customer guidelines and grant permissions on them.
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
Qualification : B.Tech, BCA, B-Tech
Experience: 0-2.5 Years
SR Number : HCLI/HCLI/2021/1509289