HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.
We’re hiring. Here are the opportunities to launch your professional career with a leading technology company. We believe that if you enjoy self-development and collaboration while seeking to earn while learning and growing, HCL America has great potential for you.
Entry Level Software Developer
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards.
esting and evaluating new programs.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Be responsible for identifying functionality and performance improvement opportunities through modified code
- Design and implement upgraded code after plan review with the project management team
- Work on deploying new software tools, management processes and metrics thereby increasing automation and productivity
- Associate Degree or Undergraduate degree in any discipline with aptitude for coding and IT.
Entry Level IT Support Analyst
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users
- Route problems to internal I.M. support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware /
- Software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Work closely with help desk peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
- Work closely with I.M. support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
- GED, 12th and Associate Degree in any discipline with aptitude for coding and IT.
Entry Level Desktop Support Engineer
- Support virtual desktops and applications via Citrix
- Open and close service requests as well as manage classification, assignment, tracking, and
- completion of requests or incidents
- Hardware & Software refresh
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) for reporting
- Data Backup and Recovery coordination
- Associate Degree in IT Support, Cyber Security or any other related Courses with aptitude for IT.
Apply here with your completed resume and we will get in touch with you for further updates.