KPMG is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
· Administratively support management team initiatives
Undertake all travel coordination for the Senior Manager, Office staff and others as required
o Organize visits of and arrangements for onshore visitors
o Organize meetings and sending calendar invites
o Booking rooms for meetings and trainings
· Filing expenses for reimbursement
· Arranging IT assets, booking rooms and other training material for the trainings
o Support teams with the management of training programs
· Scheduling appointments, meetings and dinners thereafter.
· Sending reminders for timesheet and pulling out defaulters list weekly.
o Preparing and reconciliation of leave reports
· Assist in the preparation of various monthly, quarterly and year to date reports
o Collate all required information for operational performance framework and management reporting
o Keeping track of various tracker and sending daily and weekly reminders.
· Maintaining records of all employees, new joiners, leavers and secondments
o Sending new joiner team and other details to HR.
o To assist new joiners in on boarding process
o Assisting new joiners with login Ids and other mandatory trainings.
· Liaise with IT team for updates, changes and faults.
· Assist with planning and execution of all social events, offsite and other activities.
· Carry out general administration and support functions for the teams as they arise including ordering and management of forms, stationery and IT equipment. Maintain and distribute office stationary to all teams.
· Create, manage, and complete office projects as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills:
0-2 year experience in relevant field
Experience and Background:
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong time management skills to meet challenging timelines
· Flexibility to adapt to working hours and work environments
· Ability to build and maintain relationships within team and other departments
To Apply,Click here!