Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
Technology Associate – Graduates
As a Technology Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll be met with many new opportunities to be more and do more by becoming a part of the Infosys community. We value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come amplify your potential and become your very best while helping us co-create the digital and disruptive future of innovation and technology.
· Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering required from an accredited institution (Graduated or near completion)
If you recently completed your graduation or have 0-2 years’ industry experience and are looking for your big career break,
· Software Development/ Programming – Knowledge of how to develop code and document artifacts including unit test plans and ensure that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs.
· Testing – Perform testing activities (Functional, Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans and in line with defined processes with guidance from supervisor.
· Production Support – Respond to the issues assigned, conduct analysis, suggest / implement workarounds, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines
Knowledge Management activities including documentation and knowledge gathering of the modules he/she is working on.
· A recent graduate or currently in pursuit of the degree.
· The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
· Excellent customer interfacing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.