Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines,
in the role of senior process executive for a data process, you will execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines and follows all predefined procedures with the objective to meet service level agreement targets and to ensure that the performance parameters are met and exceeded within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
In this role you will be responsible for Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance, Process compliance, customer interactions, knowledge management and process reengineering in order to meet the client goals.
Additionally, you will provide support to supervisor in engagement activities like training, logistics etc.
Location for this position is Costa Rica.
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· At least 1-year experience related to the Job Description
· At least 1 year of experience in handling low complexity transactions.
· Working knowledge of the process
· Communication Skills
· Analytical skills
· Experienced in handling English Speaking Customers
· Good understanding about Order Management processes
· Flexible Schedules
· Used to work with KPIs/Matrices