Infosys is seeking a Big Data Developer with experience in platform administration preferred. The position will primarily be responsible interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Developer – Big Data / Technology Analyst – US
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Tampa, FL or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years of experience with Information Technology
- 1+ year of experience in Hadoop ecosystem, i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Python
- Strong knowledge in object oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
- Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts.
- Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Hands-on development, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
CI / CD exposure
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment