Rupeecircle is looking for marketing interns for Mumbai location. This job description outlines the objective, primary responsibilities and/or requirements and qualifications of the Sales & Marketing Interns.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and product team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Reports to: Head of marketing and products
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
1) Bring new borrowers and investors to our Peer-To-Peer (P2P) platform
2) Client interaction and responding to the queries
3) Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
4) Perform market analysis and research on competition
5) Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
6) Prepare promotional presentations
7) Help distribute marketing materials
8) Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
9) Help organize marketing events and road shows
1) Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
2) Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
3) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4) Good networking skills
5) Team player. Go getter, passionate
6) Excellent knowledge of MS Office
7) Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
8) Current enrolment in a related BS or Master’s degree
Who can apply?
Those available for full time (in-office) internship
Can start the internship immediately
Are available for duration of 3 months
Are from Mumbai
Have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
About Rupee Circle (https://www.rupeecircle.com/):
RupeeCircle is the new age Peer-To-Peer (P2P) finance company that strives to make borrowing better and lending smarter.
Backed by Mahindra Finance and Oracle’s Cloud Accelerator Program, we aim to drive financial inclusion to millions of unbanked & under-banked creditworthy borrowers in India.
We believe that with increasing internet penetration, digital footprints & big data analytics individuals can act as -Banks or Financial Institutions- themselves and thereby extend financial services to the last mile.
Founded in 2017, we leverage data science, technology & cloud infrastructure to connect creditworthy borrowers with individual investors looking forward to lend using our proprietary platform. With 20000+ active borrowers, 200+ active investors and 20+ channel partners within 6 months of operation, we look forward to connect one million individuals by 2025.
Please contact and send resumes to: