Walmart is hiring qualified interns for the field operations internship at Cushing, Oklahoma location.
An exciting internship program with one of the world’s largest retailers. This is a paid internship program based in a Walmart store, aimed at showcasing the Store Operations career path while focusing on development in areas of the business such as People, Merchandising, and Operations. If required, housing and relocation for the duration of the program will be the intern’s responsibility. Throughout the internship program there may be an opportunity to travel up to one week at a time.
This travel expense would be paid for by the company. During the course of this immersive program, an intern will:
1) Be assigned a business project to work on throughout the internship to be presented to senior leadership the final week of the program
2) Receive focused learning on how a Walmart store runs
3) Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
4) Model, enforce, and provide direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
5) Participate in community outreach programs, and encourage and support hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
6) Uphold the Company’s Open Door Policy
Similar Job Opportunities for you:
1) Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
2) Must have an overall Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
3) Must have fewer than 30 credited hours of class before eligible for graduation
4) For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms-specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.