Cargill is looking forward to hiring graduate engineer trainee. Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary:
This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by production manager.
This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement:
1) Works with plant management team to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
2) Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
3) This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long-term success of the business and the employees
4) Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management
Plant Operations Management:
1) Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
2) Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions
3) Participate in area mentor programs
4) Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators
1) Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
2) GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
3) 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
4) Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
1) Good communication in English
2) Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Click here to check all latest Walk-in Jobs
Click here to apply for all latest Government Jobs
Click here to apply for Overseas Job Opportunities
Click here to apply for all Engineering Jobs
Follow our Facebook page to get regular career and job updates
A dedicated career building knowledge platform for Freshers so that we can help the Fresh Graduates to get their first job