L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world. We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country,
Piping Engineer – 20 Posts
1. Studying the drawings and analyzing work quantum.
2. Measurement preparation for Client billing and bill preparation for Sub-Contractors.
3. Front analysis and daily, weekly and monthly plan.
4. Allocation of workmen based on client commitments & constructability plan.
5. Apportionment of Gang composition based on work requirements.
6. Engineering punch listing and clearing punch items.
7. Checking for piping hydro test packages.
8. Remains knowledgeable of requirements for applicable codes and standards on a project.
9. Manpower planning based on work front and requirement based on 3 month look ahead.
10. Preparation of pour card and obtain valid approvals from QA/QC department and customer.
11. Placing requests for material based on daily, weekly and monthly plans to formwork, rebar & stores department.
12. Providing inputs on workmen productivity, gang composition to Planning department.
Experience: 2 – 7 yrs
Interested candidates can send resume to Hydrocarbon@lntecc.com
Contact Company: L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering