Requirement In GMR Infrastructure Limited, GMR Group is an infrastructural Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore. The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing. Employing the Public Private Partnership model, the Group has implemented several infrastructure projects in India. The Group also has a global presence with infrastructure operating assets and projects in several countries including Nepal, Turkey, South Africa, Indonesia, Singapore, the Maldives and the Philippines.
Hiring for a Chartered Accountant with experience in auditing large and reputed infrastructure/power companies, with a progressive mind set and a strong capability in state-of-art audit methodologies including forensic and IT based audit processes.
CA Professional – Junior Manager – Audit
Sector – Airport Operations, Airport Project, Energy, Highway & EPC, and Corporate.
Qualifications: Prerequisite: CA / Added Advantage: CWA/CS
Area of expertise: Process audits, Systems audit, Financial, SAP environment, audits, Tax audits, compliance audits
Experience: Junior Manager 2 – 6 years in big four or in large and reputed infrastructure/power companies
Age group: 21- 27 years
1. Undertake audits in Airports projects as per annual audit plan and submit draft audit reports for management responses.
2. Undertake pre-audits as and when assigned for high value contracts and/or payments.
3. Undertake special assignments as required from time to time.
4. Ensure that audit reports issued are brief and precise and well-articulated.
5. Research and keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology.
6. Discuss updates of new regulations with senior team in MAG and relevant departments.
7. Frequently review and provide inputs for updates in Audit Universe, Audit Program and Checklists for all audits under purview.
8. Centralized audit through SAP R/3 and/or other automated tools to improve audit efficiency, quality of audit findings and closure.
9. Attend regular knowledge sharing sessions apart from undertaking audits to enhance opportunity and potential.
10. Maintain status tracker for continuous monitoring of audit observations raised, open items, in progress and closed.
11. Prepare monthly MAG (Management Assurance Group) MIS for review and submission to Regional Lead for consolidation.
12. Ensure compliance with MAG’s processes, methodologies, ISO / IIA requirements (including documentation).
Please note, candidate should be willing to travel locations across India (Delhi, Hyderabad & Mumbai).
If interested please forward your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Company: GMR Infrastructure Limited