KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
We are recruiting for an Audit Associate in the Audit team. Working as an Audit Associate in this team, your responsibilities will include:
Role: Audit Associate / Analyst
·Auditing financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
·Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
·Reviewing financial statements of International companies for compliance with legislative and accounting standards, mathematical accuracy and consistency
Education and Experience Requirements
B.Com (2019 and 2020 pass outs. (Only B.Com Graduates)
ACCA Pursuing or ACCA Affiliate’s (Freshers)
0-1 year experience in relevant field.
· Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
· Book keeping experience will be beneficial but not essential
· Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
· Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments
Candidates should expect 3 rounds of interview to assess fitment and communication skills.
Candidates who have been interviewed in the last 6 months need not apply again.