KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
KGS – Consulting – Consultant – Workday – Integrations –
• Responsible for client deliverables of medium-high complexity work with quality check, learning and understanding the client’s requirements
• Lead specializing in preparing technical specifications and leading integration and development initiatives.
• Assists clients in the design, implementation, and support of the Workday Integrations, including EIB, Studio and Cloud Connect integrations.
• This specialty includes leading the planning, inventory analysis, scoping, facilitating integration design sessions to gather requirements, coding, unit testing, rollout and potentially post-implementation support of complex integrations.
• Support quality control activities and evaluate data within Workday to ensure consistency, accuracy, security and data integrity.
• Assist on continue process improvement projects to enhance speed, automation, data accuracy and customer satisfaction.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for internal and/or external customers to ensure alignment of programs and initiatives.
• Candidate should have the ability to perform in a dynamically changing environment
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
Problem-solver, with strong ability to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
• Willingness to take initiative and adhere to deadlines and project timeliness
• Write Technical Design/ Specifications.
• End to end testing of integrations.
• Should be able to engage with third party vendors independently.
• BE/ B.Tech / M Tech/ MBA/ MCA
• Certifications in Integration Core, CCTPP or Studio (desirable)