KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
Analyst – (200002UE)
Roles and responsibilities
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. \
You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases.
• Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
• Understand client policy and procedures and how to apply
• Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements
• In depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
• Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries
• Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
• Operations background demonstrating good core knowledge of applying KYC (Corporate KYC Exposure – Essential) within a financial institution (new customer take-on or customer due diligence remediation)
• Understand KYC principles and how to apply within a review/renewal activity
• Good technical knowledge of KYC, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions
• Attention to detail
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
• Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self motivation and possess an enquiring mind