KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people.
We are recruiting for a Executive in the Audit team. Working as a Executive in this team, your responsibilities will include:
To work across various UK based audit clients in a wide range of industries, including listed companies as part of Audit Quality transformation program where individual will be responsible for:
• Auditing complex or various sections of the financial statements of companies and ensure it is delivered to a high quality in accordance with KPMG Audit Methodology.
• Provide Assurance services over both financial and non-financial information.
• Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
• Leading and managing a team of up to 4-5 people comprising of fresh graduates and experienced professionals.
• Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members and encourage their continued professional growth.
• Motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards.
• Review of the team’s work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
• Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations.
• Maintain regular, open and honest communication whilst working together with the audit team.
• Assist with business development activities including drafting proposals and conducting meetings, both for audit services and for other opportunities.
• Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (CA/CPA/ACA/ACCA or similar)
1-4 year experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
Good audit technical knowledge and understanding of the ISAs and relevant requirements.
• Business acumen and commerciality with a curious mind and passion for learning and innovation.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines.
• A flexible approach and ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments.
• Desire to learn new skills and challenge the status quo.
• Effective upward management and cross-team communication.
• Proven ability to work independently and as a strong team player.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills. Recognizing the developmental.
To Apply,Click here!