KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
Analyst – (200002J7)
· We are recruiting for an Executive/Analyst in Holland D&A team, KRC. Working as an Executive/Analyst in this team, your responsibilities will include:
· Data Importing, cleaning, validating and modeling with the purpose of understanding or making conclusion from the data for decision making purpose.
· Writing complex SQL Server database queries to fulfill client requirements
· Expected to work on internal tool to derive insights out of raw data and to discuss the results with onshore.
· Interpreting Data, analyzing results using statistical technique.
· Creating Alteryx models for data pre-processing and workflow management
· Creating Database, tables, views, stored procedures, functions, CTE, index etc.
· Should be able to manage onshore & offshore expectations with comprehensive analytical skills and decent communication skills to have multiple calls with onshore team on regular basis
The candidate must have at Minimum 0.6 years – 2 years of experience in a similar role for Analyst (2 years – 4 years for Executive).
Project and Team Management exposure
· Working on MS SQL server 2014/2016.
· Knowledge on Python or Alteryx or ETL and Power BI is added advantage.
· Building and managing excellent relationships with onshore teams.
· Ability to deal with multiple onshore teams concurrently.
· Good logical and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge working on internal tools is added advantage