KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 174,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 155 countries. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firm professionals develop a rich understanding of clients businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
We are recruiting for an Analyst in the Audit team. Working as an Analyst in this team.
Administratively support management team initiatives
Undertake all travel coordination for the Senior Manager, Office staff and others as required
o Organize visits of and arrangements for onshore visitors
o Organize meetings and sending calendar invites
o Booking rooms for meetings and trainings
Filing expenses for reimbursement
Arranging IT assets, booking rooms and other training material for the trainings
o Support teams with the management of training programs
· Scheduling appointments, meetings and dinners thereafter.
· Sending reminders for timesheet and pulling out defaulters list weekly.
o Preparing and reconciliation of leave reports
· Assist in the preparation of various monthly, quarterly and year to date reports
o Collate all required information for operational performance framework and management reporting
o Keeping track of various tracker and sending daily and weekly reminders.
· Maintaining records of all employees, new joiners, leavers and secondments
o Sending new joiner team and other details to HR.
o To assist new joiners in on boarding process
o Assisting new joiners with login Ids and other mandatory trainings.
· Liaise with IT team for updates, changes and faults.
· Assist with planning and execution of all social events, offsite and other activities.
· Carry out general administration and support functions for the teams as they arise including ordering and management of forms, stationery and IT equipment. Maintain and distribute office stationary to all teams.
· Create, manage, and complete office projects as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills:
0-2 year experience in relevant field
To Apply,Click here!