“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Analyst – Data Visualization Developer – USI Clients and Marketing Organization
• Developing low-fidelity mockups for data visualizations and UI elements to assist designers with wireframes and prototyping
• Updating existing interactive graphics and visualizations with new data (i.e., refactoring, analyzing code for updates/ modification)
• Testing and QA to ensure quality on multiple browsers/device sizes
• Developing and modifying HTML email templates
• Experience with front-end web technologies such as: SVG, D3 v4 Library,JQuery, Canvas, etc.
• Experience with HTML page development working with UI designer
• Responsive Web Design, Responsive development, Application Architecture and Design
• Good understanding of the limitations/inconsistency with different browsers/devices for certain HTMLS features to work around issues/bugs
• Good communication skills and teamwork
• Knowledge or experience with ES6 syntax, ReactjS with Node/webpack setup, SASS for CSS preprocessing, a plus
• Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) knowledge or experience
• Basic knowledge of design tools (Adobe Illustrator) to extract artwork/style guides from mockups/prototypes and working
• Experience with automation scripting for basic development workflows (such as automated testing, updating templates with data from excel, report generation from content management platform etc.)
•0.8-2 years of hands on experience in data visualization development
To Apply,Click here!