BNP Paribas S.A. is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 77 countries.
Associate / Associate Level 1
· Working as a member of the Trade Processing team including trade capture and settlement
· Process Global Security transactions on the Global trade processing platforms within given deadlines
· Interact with both internal and external parties to resolve trade confirmation and settlement queries
· Assist the junior staff on the BAU and act as a back in the absence of supervisor/Team leader.
· Participate and help management in the Audit, Projects
· Capture and confirm Equity, Fixed Income, Treasury and Mutual Fund trades from the client in a timely and accurate manner thus ensuring timely settlement and accounting
· Ensure that all trades are matched within market/client deadlines
· Ensure client positions are correct and all transactions are processed
· Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA’s
· Work with the Custodians and brokers to capture failed trades
· Resolve failed trade queries proactively
· Ensure all errors/break down of procedure are documented as per BNP Paribas policy
· Active involvement in Projects
· Extensive communication with Internal & External parties
Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines.
Knowledge of Omgeo CTM & Tradeflow would be an added advantage
College Degree, preferably a Master’s degree in Commerce or MBA (Finance)
To Apply Now
A dedicated career building knowledge platform for Freshers so that we can help the Fresh Graduates to get their first job