Larsen & Toubro Limited,L&T commonly known as L&T Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by two Danish engineers taking refuge in India.
Windchill Developer / Testing
Excellent team player working under supervision to always deliver optimal engineering solutions knowledge of tools as per project requirements
Tool /Engineering design-awareness and knowledge
Responsible for updating technical knowledge through trainings on the tools and procedures related to project and its effective use
Understanding of requirements
Accountable for carrying out project related activities in a timely manner as advised and under supervision of Project Lead/Project Manager
Skill development and contribution
Ensures to acquire and maintain skill levels required for the project, knowledge and understanding of all phases of project
Attends technical training related to project provided by Project Lead/Tech Lead
Project review and reporting
Exhibits good understanding of project scope, purpose and reporting hierarchy
Ensures to understand and adheres to team coordination
Responsible for planning, organizing and prioritising work assigned and efficiently handling those activities as advised by Project Lead/Project Manager, eliminating unnecessary activities
Process and tool awareness
Ensures to have effective communication skills in listening to others and expressing ideas (both verbally and in writing)
Assists other team members in timely reporting and submission of deliverables to Project Lead/Project Manager
Principal Accountabilities (B)
Technical Focus Areas
• Participate in Design and Architecture sessions with Key Business SMEs and assess current data flow of business architecture.
• Should have PLM ROADMAP development consulting skills for large enterprise
• Experience with product development methodologies like NPI, NPD would be a plus.
• Should have a good knowledge in Windchill Testing
• Articulate and show current system and suggest To-Be system/solution/application to end customer and story for overall advatnages customer is going to benefit with.
• Should be able to do Project Estimation and Participate/Prepare Technical Proposal.
• should have exposure to solutions which comprise of projects like PLM Implementation, Customization, Upgradation, Migration from one platform to other, Integration with external systems using various EAI Platform/Tools.
• Exposure to Webservices and API uses and Security aspect of the platform and solution offering.
• Come up with various options and selection on Criteria based Evaluation and tradeoff analysis.
• Should be aware of current technology trend and its usage in industry like Digital Transformation, usage of IOT, RPA, SMAC platform and products to come up with Digital solution for customer.
• Should be aware of Cloud Technology and various platform and exposure to PAAS, SAAS offering typically used in PLM domain.
• To provide solutions based on the specific PLM modules – (Parts and BOM Management, Change management and workflows , CAD Data management and visualization ,Project Management ,ERP Integration, Part Classifications, Supplier Management e.t.c )
• Good hands-on knowledge of Windchill modules like PDMLink, ProjectLink, MPMLink, QMS, PartLink, SUMA, Service Parts.
• Excellent Knowledge in Windchill Integrations -Windchill Info*Engine , ESI , ERP Connector
• Knowledge of PTC FlexPLM, Navigate, ThingWorks, Integrity life cycle management would be an added advantage
• Technical guidance to development teams, Identify design and implementation risks plus socialize with stakeholders and finalize the mitigation plan, Work with stakeholders and testing teams to facilitate testable acceptance criteria
• Provide close test support to the development teams including advice on testing as required
• Should be Flexible to understand the existing framework and customize it as per client business needs
• Develop custom solutions based on Windchill APIs, Customization of Windchill Product
• Should participate in Competency Building and doing in house training session for team.
• Should be familiar with ETO, ATO, CTO Concepts.
• Ready to learn new technologies and tools across domains and technologies.
• Knowledge and experience in software development processes
• Familiar in Linux Server environment.