Goldman Sachs program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation, and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience
The Engineers Campus Hiring Program is an online assessment to identify top talent across India, focusing on programming skills and analytical aptitude to join the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
Online Assessment Duration: 120 minutes
Online Assessment Date & Time: August 18, 2019, 11:00 a.m. IST to 3:00 p.m. IST
Opportunity to secure a 2020 offer from Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru
2020 Analyst (fulltime – final years)
2020 Intern (pre-final years)
Open from July 29, 9:00 a.m. IST to August 17, 11:59 p.m. IST
Registrations will close on August 17, 11:59 p.m. IST
Registered students will receive the assessment link on their registered email ID
Review our sample questions to be better prepared
Who can apply?
1) This program is open to engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation, and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience.
2) We’re looking for students with strong programming skills and analytical aptitude.
3) This assessment is targeted only to engineering sudents across India
4) In the event that Goldman Sachs visits your campus for internship and/or fulltime recruitment, you are advised to apply directly through your respective campus placement process
2020 Analyst: Graduation in 2020 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
2020 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2021 (Intern hire April/July intake)
1) Registrations will close on August 17, 2019 – 11:59 p.m. IST
2) Upload your resume and student photo ID along with other details asked on the registration link
3) Test link and all other communication will be shared to all registered students on the registered email ID
4) You can take the test anytime between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. IST on August 18, 2019
5) Once you begin the test – you are required to complete it at one go. You cannot pause and take the test at another time
6) Interview logistics will be shared with the shortlisted students
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Register:
1) Click on the Register button below
2) At My GS Events click to register as a new user
3) Enter all your details, while registering if your college/university is not reflected in the selection choose “other” in the dropdown and mention your school’s name in the free text box and click on Submit
4) Once registered as a new user click on Register for Events Under “Place of Study,” select India
5) Select and click on the Engineers Campus Hiring Program to register
6) Enter details to the questions asked and click on ‘Submit’ to complete registration