Amdocs is hiring BE/BTech/MTech/MCA freshers for software engineer associate role for Gurgaon location
1) Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
2) Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
1) You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
2) You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
3) You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
4) You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
5) You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
6) You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
1) Must be B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Full Time Graduates only.
2) Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics Full time course (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
3) Year of passing highest degree – 2019 year only.
4) Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
5) Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
6) Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
7) Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.