Chandigarh University Gharuan, Mohali takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to participate in the joint campus placement drive by Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd for BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software/Mechanical Engineering (Full Time only) only students of 2020 passing out batch. The details are as mentioned below.
Courses / Streams:
BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software/Mechanical Engineering (Full Time only)
Batch: 2020 Batch
Pay Package: 4 LPA
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Test Dates: 1st / 2nd week of October 2019
Venue: Chandigarh University, Gharuan Mohali
1) Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below o Aggregate% = sum of all subjects’ marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
2) No standing arrears in current education
3) Maximum 2 years gap in education.
4) Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
5) At the time of joining, all recruits will need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
6) Any student who has applied and is waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
7) Appropriate CGPA to % will be considered as per University norms.
8) Strong written and communication skills.
9) Open only to Indian nationals.
10) Suitable candidates must be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India or work in any shift / domain as this will be determined based on business demand.
Online test covering Analytical, Verbal and Programming modules. Shortlisted students will be invited for two rounds of personal interviews (Technical and HR)
1) Students must carry the following for the recruitment Process – University ID card, 2 Recent PP size photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification.
2) Students must carry 1 Photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar card and Passport (front & back page)
3) Colleges need to authenticate the % of the candidates, via the college administration department records prior to the registering them for recruitment process
4) Please ensure that only those students who meet our criteria appear for the Cognizant Placement process
5) At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
For queries please feel free to call us at: 9781925274, 0172-3984241.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE