Amazon is conducting walkin drive for the role of retail associate at Chennai location. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
- Is an SME on specific business quality processes
- Training/update/coaching on mapping operations in the capacity of an SME
- Ticket management (meeting SLAs and responding/resolving tickets)
- Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- Carries out tactical issue based communications with internal teams
- Creates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check.
- Proficiency in computer applications and a flair for browsing the internet
- Minimum Qualification Graduation
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years (Max)
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts including night shift and rotational week offs
- Only immediate joiners
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Educational Documents: Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- Employment Documents: Relieving Letter / Service letter for previous companies
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Walkin Date and Time: Thursday, 16th May 2019 from 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Walkin Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd, Infinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113