Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Associate – Counterparty Risk & Control
The primary function within the team is the completion of daily, weekly or monthly analysis and reporting tasks, including (but not limited to):
• Counterparty Trade Control – Monitor Equity Derivative trade activity to ensure that the correct and required collateral is in place.
• Counterparty Risk & Exposure; Reporting and Analysis
• Reconciliation Break Reporting
• Producing monthly global Equity Derivatives Risk Reports
• Producing and reviewing weekly and monthly Key Risk Indicator dashboards and capacity indicators
• Performing Root Cause Analysis on trends and data quality issues
• Designing and improving management information tools (MIS)
• Scoping out and implementing required Industry related reporting
The role involves building and maintaining relationships with the regional Equity Derivatives Operations Teams, the Business Unit, IT and other operational support areas
• Minimum Bachelor
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Accuracy attention to detail, good organisation skills
• Solid understanding of equity derivatives (options, variance swaps, equity swaps), equity markets; and the associated life of a derivative trade
• Ability to understand and asses risks associated with derivative trading from both the client exposure perspective, as well as the operational support perspective
• Basic knowledge of ISDA & CSA documentation, and associated mechanisms for the transfer of collateral
• Technology skills: strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Technology skills: knowledge of Microsoft Access, Sybase, SQL programming or Visual Basic would be useful, but not a pre-requisite
• High level English
• Excellent communication and prioritization / organisation skills? 1-3 years of previous experience with exposure to trade life cycles and process flows, reconciliation and control functions.
• Exposure to equity derivatives.
• Experience of servicing and working for and with a global network of people.
To Apply,Click here!