Mahindra First Choice Wheels is hiring freshers for the role of data analyst at Bengaluru location. Mahindra First Choice Wheels is India’s largest multi-brand certified used car company with an intention to create a powerful online presence by building a premium customer facing online brand.
1) 2018/2019 batch of B.Sc./M.Sc. (Statistics)
2) Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
3) No standing arrears in current education.
4) Maximum 2 years gap in education.
5) At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
6) Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared
7) Strong written and oral communication skills
8) Open only to Indian nationals.
9) Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
1) Complex Problem solving and Analytical capabilities: Business analysis will help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support. Previous experience on working with data to develop insights would be a plus.
2) Ability to work well with teams: Role would require working closely with the Onsite and Offshore consultants on a variety of projects which would involve close co-ordination and collaboration.
3) Effective Communication skills: Role involves the ability to understand briefs from clients on complex business issues as well presenting the results of the analysis in a precise and impactful manner.
4) Self-motivated and Driven: The role involves working under dynamic, high pressure conditions, sometimes turning around project in a single day.
5) Thorough and Meticulous: This role involves working with large amounts of data which are used to take critical decisions by our clients. Therefore, attention to detail, error spotting skill to ensure 100% accuracy of outputs are important qualities that we see.
Job Role :
1) Responsible for identifying, developing and delivering key analytics projects that will make significant impact to the business.
2) Working closely with business leaders, product managers, subject matter experts to design and define key performance metrics and goals.
3) Working closely with the product management team to problem solve, measure and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness of product features and processes.
4) You will be responsible for modelling complex problems and processes using various analytical tools and methods
5) Technical SkillSet: SQL, Statistics, Excel, Powerpoint
1) Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
2) Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
3) Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
4) Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
5) Filter and clean data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
6) Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
7) Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
1) Online Test (Aptitude & EXCEL TEST)
2) Group Discussion
3) Personal Interview
Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd,
FERNS Icon, 3rd floor, unit -4,
Survey no:28& 36/5, Doodanekundi,
Outer Ring Road, Bangalore -37