Bechtel Corporation is an engineering, procurement, construction, and project management company. It is the largest construction company in the United States and the 8th-largest privately owned American company in 2017.
Bechtel has a long tradition of technical and engineering excellence in supporting multiple industries. Bechtel’s internship program was created to cultivate real-life industry interest based on hands-on experience. Many new university graduate hires began their careers at Bechtel as a student intern.
2019 Student Internship (U.S.) – Accounting & Finance – 4 Posts
General Job Duties
• Extract, analyze and compile financial data
• Work as part of a team in developing reports
• Hands-on extraction of information from various financial reporting systems
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Business Administration, Business Management, Commerce, Economics, from an accredited college or university
• Completed at least one year of undergraduate studies in one of the above fields
• Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Previous co-op or internship experience in Accounting or Finance
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong GPA
To Apply,Click here!